activemq-users mailing list archives

From loki12 <>
Subject Re: Binding Queues with Topics
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 20:20:11 GMT
Thanks a lot Christian this does look like a viable solution. I think 'Using
Filtered destination' is the key here. I want to confirm one thing here that
is if we publish messages with multiple filters to the topic say "odd =
'yes'" and "i = 5" but we'll only have one  filteredDestination as below :

 <filteredDestination selector="odd = 'yes'" queue="FOO"/>

in that case all of the messages with filter "i=5" would be disposed off
from topic immediately?

I would like to run this over a cluster of AMQs which would be
geographically distant and only one filter would be applied on one node and
other messages would be consumed by their respective filteredDestination
from their respective location.

Many thanks,