activemq-users mailing list archives

From lacigas <laci...@gmail.com>
Subject Loads of TIME_WAIT connections
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 07:05:20 GMT
Sorry if this has been asked before, I have seen several posts, but none of
them helped.

I'm running AMQ 5.8 on linux 64bit. Camel routes generated by Talend ESB.

As a test I have one pooled connection factory (default values) and one jms
consumer.
The jms consumer is configured with cacheLevelName=CACHE_CONSUMER.

Alone with this simple setup my camel route produces ~60 TIME_WAIT
connections.
Our system consists of several routes with multiple JMS components and if
they are all running we have between 2000 and 3000 TIME_WAIT connections and
that seems to kill our server.

What I don't know if this behaviour is normal (loads of TIME_WAIT
connections) and if not how to solve it.

Thanks for your help.

Laci