activemq-users mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Alternative ActiveMQ and Camel status web site
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 09:11:54 GMT
On 22 April 2013 21:55, danny-andersen <danny_andersen@yahoo.com> wrote:
> hawt.io is pretty awesome.

Thanks!

> I was learning jquery and knocked this up as a
> training exercise and thought I would share it.

Great stuff.

Incidentally now you've got your head around jquery, I highly
recommend you try learn angularjs - its heaps of fun - and way more
productive once you get the knack of it:
http://angularjs.org/

even just grokking the examples on the home page takes you lots of the
way there. I've written UI stuff in most UI/web frameworks &
technologies out there and I can safely say that angularjs is 10X more
productive than most other things around; its truly amazing.

We've been maintaining a list of handy links to angularjs
resources/articles/blogs/videos here:
http://hawt.io/developers/index.html

in particular these, short videos are awesome!
http://www.egghead.io/

once you get the hang of it, to help have a bit of fun, learn more
angularjs and help improve ActiveMQ web tooling, you could have a play
at contributing to hawtio too :). We love contributions!
http://hawt.io/contributing/index.html

we keep a list of apprentice tasks to help folks get started with easier stuff:
https://github.com/hawtio/hawtio/issues?labels=apprentice+tasks&page=1&sort=updated&state=open

or there's all the activemq stuff pending here:
https://github.com/hawtio/hawtio/issues?labels=activemq&page=1&sort=updated&state=open

Enjoy! :)

--
James