activemq-users mailing list archives

From cron <cron...@gmail.com>
Subject How to compile openwire and its examples
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 07:26:39 GMT
I got the whole source of libopenwire, libactivemq, and compile main.c of
example, all seems good, but after I ran the example, it told me:

Could not connect: Cannot allocate memory (12)

the failed function is in ow.c, when ow_read_command called
ow_unmashal_object, which called ow_unmarshal_nested_object.

finally it failed in function ow_create_object, because the type is 83,
there is no that type in ow_create_object with a value of 83.

My OS is Ubuntu 12.04.

Could somebody help me?
Thanks in advance.