activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configure Socket transport connector
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 14:05:37 GMT
Unfortunately, it doesn't look like you can configure the underlying
ProtocolConverter for STOMP in a WebSocket transport. Can you open a JIRA?
Patches are also welcome. Take a look at

org.apache.activemq.transport.ws.StompServlet
org.apache.activemq.transport.ws.StompSocket
and the org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.ProtocolConverter class which
needs to know about the defaultHeartBeat.

Cheers...