activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lossing message in network of brokers on failover
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 22:35:50 GMT
Nope, this is as expected. With topics, persistence depends on the
consumer. That is, you must use durable subscribers to get the result
you're looking for. If there are only non-durable subs, and no previously
registered durable subs, messages will not be persisted to disk and thusly
will not be available on failover.