activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Network broker questions
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 22:33:15 GMT
Not sure why the topics would show up on the networked broker (broker3) if
they didn't have any consumers. If there are no consumers, there would be
no demand forwarding, and the topics wouldn't have been created. What
version are you using? Are your subscribers durable? Have they attached and
then went away? Also... to answer your question... no, if there are no NON
durable subscribers and no Durable subscribers to a topic, messages will
not get forwarded from broker1 to broker3.

Hope that helps...