activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: AMQ 5.5.0 - queues having persistent messages dropped on restart
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 09:37:41 GMT
@SouNayi, good find.

@Arjun
You should be able to workaround that bug by providing the correct value
for that 'find' sql statement through configuration. See an example in this
thread
that overrides the createtables statement list:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/activemq-users/201108.mbox/%3C1312386826611-3715975.post@n4.nabble.com%3E

Do a variant that provides an override for findAllDestinationsStatement
The correct value is in the diff:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/store/jdbc/Statements.java?r1=1179999&r2=1179998&pathrev=1179999