activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PrioritizedBackup slows down producers?
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 19:05:48 GMT
it may be worth looking at the transportconnector (broker side)
options, updateClusterClientsOnRemove=true and
updateClusterClients=true.
I that way the client should only be aware of the priority
availability when it returns to the cluster.

If that does not work, raise an enhancement, the sending thread should
learn about the priority broker return in an async manner and get
notified.

patches are always welcome :-)