activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No IConnectionFactory implementation found for connection URI: activemq:tcp://localhost:61616
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 19:15:21 GMT
Here is the list of files that I have in my output folder:

Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.dll
Apache.NMS.dll
Ionic.Zlib.dll
NMSFactoryTest.exe      (This is the name of project I created using your
sample code.)
NMSFactoryTest.exe.config   (This only has a declaration to use .NET 4.0
runtime.)

That's all that's needed to run, but they all must be in the same folder
together.