activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ with WCF blocking in startup
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 17:09:38 GMT
Did you try lowering the StartupMaxReconnectAttempts to 1?  This gives you
one try at startup, which sounds like what you are trying to accomplish,
right?  Don't lower it to 0, because that effectively disables it, and it
will immediately go into failover mode at startup and continue to try
connecting until it is successful.