activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No IConnectionFactory implementation found for connection URI: activemq:tcp://localhost:61616
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 20:59:46 GMT
If you are compiling with .NET 4.0, you can't use the Client Profile.
 You'll need to use the full version of .NET 4.0.

I check out the source and build the whole library myself, and everything
seems to work for me.  The NMSConnectionFactory.cs is part of the main
Apache.NMS project, not the Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ project.