activemq-users mailing list archives

From Leonardo Torres <leonardotorr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Memory leak ] The web application appears to have started a thread.
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 23:23:28 GMT
How are you deploying ActiveMQ?

The ActiveMQ is deployed as stand alone server. I execute the activemq.sh.
The consumers are in the web application, they are initialized inside of
the ServletContextListener (contextInitialized), when I load the Spring
Context.

How is it being gracefully shutdown?

Actually, I just call the close method in the Spring Context. It´s happened
when the web application is being shutdown, inside of the
ServletContextListener ( contextDestroyed ).

I don´t know If I understand the questions :)

--
Obrigado
Leonardo Torres.