activemq-users mailing list archives

From <guillaume.sur...@orange.com>
Subject RE: Re:XA transaction not working on Broker redelivery.
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 15:06:19 GMT
Ok, so I'm experiencing an expected behavior.
Is there a way to achieve what I'm expecting: broker redelivery with transaction support similar
to client redelivery ?

Thanks,
Guillaume

-----Message d'origine-----
De : SuoNayi [mailto:suonayi2006@163.com]
Envoyé : lundi 15 avril 2013 16:44
À : users@activemq.apache.org
Objet : Re:XA transaction not working on Broker redelivery.

Broker redelivery function uses scheduler to redeliver messages.
B/w scheduled messages are out of any transactions so you will see the repsonse messages even
if rollback is performed.

At 2013-04-15 22:11:09,guillaume.surrel@orange.com wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I'm having some troubles using redelivery plugin and XA transactions. I'm using a spring
listener-container and JtaTransactionManager in an application server. I'm using ActiveMQ
5.8.0.

>When the listener receives the message, we write it into a database and send a response
message during the transaction. In order to test the rollback of the transaction, we throw
an exception before the end of transaction.

>When using client redelivery (jms.redeliveryPolicy.maximumRedeliveries=3), everything
works as expected: the response message is not sent and the message is not persisted.

>But when using broker redelivery plugin, the behavior is different. After the redelivery
delay, the message is sent again but the XA is not working anymore on the messaging side:
the response message is sent anyway. So after sending 1 message,  I end up with 1 message
in my dead letter queue (expected), an empty database (expected), and various duplicate message

>This is my configuration of the redelivery plugin :
><plugins>
>   <redeliveryPlugin fallbackToDeadLetter="true" sendToDlqIfMaxRetriesExceeded="true">
>     <redeliveryPolicyMap>
>       <redeliveryPolicyMap>
>         <defaultEntry>
>           <redeliveryPolicy maximumRedeliveries="6" redeliveryDelay="10000" />
>         </defaultEntry>
>       </redeliveryPolicyMap>
>     </redeliveryPolicyMap>
>   </redeliveryPlugin>
></plugins>
>
>Has anyone experienced similar problems ? Am I missing something about broker redelivery
?

>Thank you,
>Guillaume

>Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations
>confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc pas etre diffuses,
>exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par
>erreur, veuillez le signaler a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes.
Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration, France Telecom - Orange decline
toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

>This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged
>information that may be protected by law; they should not be distributed, used or copied
without authorisation.
>If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message
and its attachments.
>As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages that have
been modified, changed or falsified.
>Thank you.

et ne doivent donc
erreur, veuillez le signaler
susceptibles d'alteration,
France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou
falsifie. Merci.

be protected by law;