activemq-users mailing list archives

From fenbers <Mark.Fenb...@noaa.gov>
Subject Re: Is AMQ-4118 really fixed?? Doubt it...
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 18:51:32 GMT

    I would LOVE to help, but I would have no idea how to replicate the
    problem.&nbsp; If I could replicate the problem, I'd know what I needed
    to do to solve or work-around it.&nbsp; The tests you pointed me to
    probably do eliminate the cause of that issue, but the problem
    probably is triggered by other unanticipated factors.&nbsp; Based on the
    fact that not all my log files are being cleaned up, I'd venture to
    guess my issue is a configuration problem or some obscure faux pas
    in my client code.

    I'm not sure how to help you help me!

    Mark

    On 4/30/2013 12:53 PM, ceposta [via