activemq-users mailing list archives

From SuoNayi <>
Subject Re:Re: AMQ 5.5.0 - queues having persistent messages dropped on restart
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 08:42:38 GMT
Hi, this is a bug and you can take a look at this:

When broker restarts it will issue a sql statement to find all existing destinations in the
message table in the database,
however the message table name is incorrect or gets misspelled, so you can not see them on
the web console.
Fortunately the messages on these destinations survive and when a producer or consumer is
present the destination get recreated on demand.