activemq-users mailing list archives

From SuoNayi <suonayi2...@163.com>
Subject Re:Question about listeners performance
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 07:31:55 GMT
I would say you can profile any other java application and the profiler will give you the suspect
classes that may leak memory in.
As messages come and go, there are many instances in the heap and this seems reasonable.
If your application leaks memory I will possibly believe.
We have run ActiveMQ 5.5 in production for years(7 X 24) and it has been working well.