activemq-users mailing list archives

From SuoNayi <suonayi2...@163.com>
Subject Re:Webconsole failover not working?
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 10:55:52 GMT
Hi, if you want to set up a web console instance to monitor the master/slave pair,
you need deploy the web console application in a dedicated web container
such as jetty or tomcat.
Since the slave will keep trying to grab the exclusive lock to become master,
it's not started completely and the jetty instance isn't start at the moment.
This is why the dedicated web console in the dedicated web container can work.

http://activemq.apache.org/web-console.html