activemq-users mailing list archives

From marnold <malcolmarn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query around ActiveMQ.DLQ
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 09:42:43 GMT
Thanks Christian.

(I work with Deepak.)

In our system, Camel produces JMS messages from integrated endpoints, which
are consumed by EJB MDBs.  The EJB application produces new JMS messages,
which are consumed by Camel to send to other integrated endpoints (eg.
WebSphere MQ).  We use transacted routes, and Atomikos as XA transaction
coordinator.  ActiveMQ 5.6.0, Camel 2.9.0.

Our Camel process has a single Spring bean for the ActiveMQ broker
(org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent), so I assume this
means it both consumes and produces on the same connection?

In the Camel documentation, I can see that JMS property asyncConsumer is
default 'false'.  But there does not seem to be a property 'asyncProducer'?

Would the best way to resolve this - in our case - to ensure Camel is a
synchronous producer, or to ensure Camel uses one connection to produce
messages and a different connection to consume messages?

Thanks in advance.