activemq-users mailing list archives

From metatech <metatec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Message priority
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2013 12:45:43 GMT
gtully wrote
> policyEntry queue="xxx" useCache="false"
> expireMessagesPeriod="0"queuePrefetch="1"

Gary,Even tough we configured our queue using all these options, we still
have problems when a JDBC persistence adapter is used : 1. sometimes low
priority messages are consumed although there are thousands of high priority
messages in the queue.2. sometimes high priority message consumption is
"frozen" until broker is restarted.We created a JIRA ticket (AMQ-4489) with
unit test drivers which reproduce these problems.Could you have a look
please ?Thanks in advance,metatech