activemq-users mailing list archives

From mdblack98 <mdblac...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Dispatched Queue Size
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 15:28:30 GMT
Do I need to post my client code to get an answer to this?
I can reproduce that at any time quite easily.  It happens continuously
while the client is running.  A little less than 1% of the total number of
messages end up not showing Dequeued but they are actually being processed
and ack'd.
The "Dispatched Queue Size" never decrements,  I zero it out by deleting the
topic and shortly thereafter it gets stuck again not showing a few messages
be dequeued.

If figure this has to be a timing issue because it's on a WAN.

How do you address, acknowledge, or re-receive the outstanding messages in
the dispatched queue size?
Or how do I tell that an acknowledge is ignored?

I'm betting everything would run fine and dandy on a LAN.  I may have to try
that and see if it behaves OK.