activemq-users mailing list archives

From webber <tokomakoma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: queue vs topic
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 00:50:52 GMT
Thank you for reply.

Please let me explain background of this question.

I am designing enterprise integration architecture using activemq to
communicate
multiple systems in a company.
Initially, I designed to put queues among systems. But from the point of
view of
flexibility I came to think of topic is better. Using queue and new system
is added,
we have to add a new queue and copy message in it.

I am assuming multiple independent consumers share the same stream of
messages
and numbers of consumers are less than 10. messages should be persisted.

Regards,