activemq-users mailing list archives

From SledgeHammer <gro...@firstam.com>
Subject RE: Is this possible with ActiveMQ?
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 22:30:15 GMT
I have 1 machine acting as server / broker and currently 20 VMs acting as
clients. Will eventually ramp up to 400. Producers may submit anywhere from
1 job at a time to thousands. I think we are going to have 1 producer that
runs "full time" as a go-forward process and then any number of producers
for tests / one offs, etc. I really don't think theres going to be more then
a few producers at any given time, but you never know...

I'm doing this in C# / NMS, so the API is pretty limited, I hope I can get
the advisory stuff working, but my boss is happy with the 1 producer = 1
queue thing so we can round robin it...