activemq-users mailing list archives

From erngarfen <erngar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not receiving all msgs from queue
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 14:31:53 GMT
>Is your producer blocking be cause its being flow controlled.  You
>aren't acking the messages so space won't be free in memory usage until
>you do.

I may be missing something but I do not have any problem producing the 1000
messages to the queue.
My problem is consuming all these messages. Your hint of memory made me try
to change the
'memoryLimit' in the 'policyEntry' for queues and I then managed to receive
all messages.

Is this the way I'm supposed to handle this case, by finding a large enough
value for the
'memoryLimit' in order to accommodate my needs, or is it possible to disable
this functionality?

Thanks!