activemq-users mailing list archives

From SledgeHammer <gro...@firstam.com>
Subject Producer is blocking...
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 18:45:32 GMT
Using ActiveMQ 5.8 on a Windows 7 PC 8GB of RAM through the C# NMS wrappers.
I have a single queue, configuration is pretty much stock out of the box
except for changing the port to get through the firewall.

I'm submitting messages correctly, but for some reason, after a while (~150
messages), SendMessage hangs. Each message is approximately 1MB and takes
about 8 seconds for a client to process. Per the optimization guide, my
connection URI has:

?wireFormat.tightEncodingEnabled=true&jms.useAsyncSend=true&jms.useCompression=true

appended. Also, I'm serializing the data to a byte array and using
IBytesMessage.

Am I missing something? When its a smaller message (60k to 120k), I can pump
through 10,000 messages with no problems.