activemq-users mailing list archives

From mvilleta <mvill...@cafsignalling.com>
Subject Re: Question about listeners performance
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 07:07:02 GMT
Good morning,

I'm using the following configurations:

- I'm running my application in a VMWare Virtual Machine: Single CPU, 2GB
RAM, 20GB of local disk. SO: Win7 (32bits)
- Java SE 1.6.35 with standar configuration
- ActiveMQ 5.5.1 without any tunning modification. Specifically, i'm using
producers with non-persistence delivery mode (just with queues), and
asynchronous consumers. Both consumers and producers, use different sessions
from the same connection.

I'm running directly my application, that it's configured as a OS service,
and I'm attaching JProfiler 7.2.2 profiling tool.

I'm specially interesting in know if i should do something with my sessions,
because i'm not closing them (actually, I can't do it, because it should
work 24x7).

Thanks

Regards