activemq-users mailing list archives

From mvilleta <mvill...@cafsignalling.com>
Subject Question about listeners performance
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 15:52:33 GMT
Good Afternoon,

I'm a new user of JMS technology and particularly with ActiveMQ solution.
I'm having some problems with the performance of my application.
Specifically, i'm developing a 24x7 application. We are using
MessageListener for all consumers.

Doing performance and continuity tests I detected memory leaks in certain
ActiveMQ classes. After passing a profiler tool, I saw a large amount of
ObjectMessage and Message instances. Trying to improve my performance
problems, I decided to use "clearBody" and "clearProperties" methods, and I
after passing again the profiler tool, I noticed, that the memory leak grows
slower. Does it have any sense?.

We are not closing the session and the conexion instances because we reuse
them all the time.

Thank you in advance,

Regards