activemq-users mailing list archives

From htsang4lo <hts...@liveops.com>
Subject Re: Network broker questions
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 23:57:10 GMT
Thanks for the reply. I guess all topics showing up because I have the
configuration in broker3 like this:

<networkConnectors>
        <networkConnector name="broker1"
uri="static://(tcp://broker1:61616,tcp://broker2:61616)"/>
</networkConnectors>

The reason of having this configuration because the new application sent
messages to the other end through different topics which are subscribed by
other applications and these applications statically point to broker1 and
broker2, subscribe these different topics to get the messages.

I'm not sure if this configuration is the reason of getting all topics from
broker1 even the new application not subscribe to all topics?

I use the default destination (topic) creation methods so I think they are
durable subscribers.

I'm using AMQ 5.3.0.4.

Thanks!