activemq-users mailing list archives

From satramas <r.satheeshku...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ as 32 bit application on a 64bit PC
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 05:52:03 GMT
I am using ActiveMQ c# client library (Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.dll) inside a c#
application compiled for 32 bit (X86).I am running this client application
on a 64bit PC. While trying to establish a connection to ActiveMQ server
running as a windows service I am getting the exception as below.

*Could not create the IConnectionFactory implementation: Exception has been
thrown by the target of an invocation.
   at Apache.NMS.NMSConnectionFactory.CreateConnectionFactory(Uri
uriProvider, Object[] constructorParams)
   at Apache.NMS.NMSConnectionFactory..ctor(Uri uriProvider, Object[]
constructorParams)*

Later I added "nmsprovider-activemq.config" file with contents below.

/*<configuration>
<provider assembly="Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.dll"
classFactory="Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.ConnectionFactory"/>
</configuration>*/

Now I am getting the exception below.

*No IConnectionFactory implementation found for connection URI:
activemq:tcp://satheesh-cpg:-1?jms.useAsyncSend=true&wireFormat.MaxInactivityDuration=-1
   at Apache.NMS.NMSConnectionFactory.CreateConnectionFactory(Uri
uriProvider, Object[] constructorParams)
   at Apache.NMS.NMSConnectionFactory..ctor(Uri uriProvider, Object[]
constructorParams)*

I enabled the logging inside "Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ" ,to see the exact
message,and I see the below exception.

*Exception loading assembly failed: Could not load file or assembly
'C:\\Users\\saaaaa\\Desktop\\XX\\Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.dll' or one of its
dependencies. The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception
from HRESULT: 0x80131047)*

I tried loading the assembly by myself in the same app domain ,and it was
successful.
I am not sure,what is missing here.Can someone help me with this?

Thanks
Satheesh