activemq-users mailing list archives

From matteor <matteo.ru...@abodata.com>
Subject Re: Abnormal (?) NIOTransport memory usage
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 07:40:11 GMT
The transport I'm connecting to is a NIO+SSL one.

I tried to specify a pure SSL transport at the broker side but I got the
following exception

But I suspect that this is another story/problem: I have always used a
NIO+SSL connector and it is ages since I last tried the pure SSL one.
By the way, with activemq 5.6.0, the very same CMS client used to work
correctly (no abnormal memory usage at the broker side).

The connection string at the c# peer is

Thank you very much,
matteo