activemq-users mailing list archives

From "" <>
Subject active mq 5.5 to 5.8 upgrade issue
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 18:14:16 GMT

Hi All,

  I am having web application to view messages in the messaging system which
is running in active-mg 5.5.

 Last week we have upgrade apache active-mq from 5.5 to 5.8.

 due to this upgrade,We can't view queues/messages in my web application.

 I am using apache-mq-all-5.8.jar api to connect messages system.

 Please suggest what are all changes do i need to do?.

Before,Queueviewbean object i can get getqueuesize().But afteractive-mq
upgrade from 5.5 to 5.8.

I can't getqueuesize it throwing exception

Please kindly suggest what changes do i need to make.

My Aim:

1) Get list of queues and it size from messages system
2) get list messages in queue.
3) purge messages from queue
4) re-delivery message from queue.

I need to do all above using active-mq 5.8