activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Magazine <rohit.magaz...@gmail.com>
Subject NMSMessageID not getting set while sending message
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 15:17:21 GMT
My code sends a message to a queue and get a COA back. I am using C#.Net and
NMS.
Apache.NMS version 1.5.1.2739
Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ version 1.5.6.2746

I am setting the following properties of the message

Apache.NMS.IMessage request;
request = session.CreateBytesMessage(someStringToSend);
request.NMSCorrelationID = "Test_Message";
request.NMSReplyTo = mqDestination;
request.NMSDeliveryMode = MsgDeliveryMode.Persistent;
request.Properties["JMS_IBM_MsgType"] = 1;
request.Properties["JMS_IBM_Report_COA"] = 256;

producer.Send(amqDestination, request);

The message is sent successfully but the COA returned has a different
correlationID than this one. I wanted the COA to have the same correlationID
as that of this one.
When i tried to compare the headers sent and received, i see the messageID
been sent is the one that i am getting as a correlationID of the COA, but
when i am trying to set the messageID in my request using

request.NMSMessageId = "Test_Message";

It does not get set.

I added the following properties too, but it still is getting someother
correlation ID.

request.Properties["JMS_IBM_Report_Pass_Correl_ID"] = 64;

Am i missing anything here or is there some other way of setting the
messageID ??

Any help is appreciated