activemq-users mailing list archives

From "" <>
Subject AMQ 5.9.0 Bridge Connection and Web Console
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 14:32:22 GMT
Hello to all,   I have an AMQ boorker with BridgeConnectors to an TibcoMQ
6.0.1. All seem to work but in the web console and also in JMX interface (
via jconsole) i never seen the bridge but only the local Queues.All work but
in console on Network Tab no connection are display. How can I modify my
config to also display the bridge on web console?My activemq.xml