activemq-users mailing list archives

From JavyRocks <javy.ro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No IConnectionFactory implementation found for connection URI: activemq:tcp://localhost:61616
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 17:56:30 GMT
Hellow a lot thanks for the attetion and Help so far

But It doesn't work

summering up

I'm Developing for .Net 4.0
I have the ActiveMQ Broker version 5.8 running

I've downloaded the latest version Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ-1.5.6-bin.zip but
this one doesn't come with the whole DLLs Just come with Apache.NMS and
Apache.NMS.Test

So I changed to work with the 	Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ-1.5.5-bin.zip from this
Link http://activemq.apache.org/nms/apachenmsactivemq-v155.html

this one in particular has for the FrameWork 4.0
the folowing DLLs

Lib
         Ionic.Zlib.dll
         Apache.NMS.dll
         Apache.NMS.Test.dll
         nunit.framework.dll
Build
         Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.dll
         Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.Test.dll

Also I've included in my proyect the file
       nmsprovider-activemq.config
             Changed the property to copy always (To be included in the
output)

Still get the error in the line

IConnectionFactory factory = new NMSConnectionFactory(connecturi);

I've tried all the sugestions,
According to JGomes I put those DLLs in the project and change the property
to "copy if Newer"
Got the error
Changed to reference directly and also the error

If U like I'd give remote access I kind of desperated