activemq-users mailing list archives

From JavyRocks <javy.ro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No IConnectionFactory implementation found for connection URI: activemq:tcp://localhost:61616
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 15:28:43 GMT
Hi
It doesn't work either

still get the same error
This is the stack trace

 at Apache.NMS.NMSConnectionFactory.CreateConnectionFactory(Uri uriProvider,
Object[] constructorParams) in
c:\dev\NMS\src\main\csharp\NMSConnectionFactory.cs:line 123
   at Apache.NMS.NMSConnectionFactory..ctor(Uri uriProvider, Object[]
constructorParams)

in c:\dev\NMS\src\main\csharp\NMSConnectionFactory.cs:line 86
   at ConexionActiveMQ.Program.Main(String[] args)

in C:\Users\Administrator\documents\visual studio
2010\Projects\ConexionActiveMQ\ConexionActiveMQ\Program.cs:line 54
   at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(RuntimeAssembly assembly, String[]
args)
   at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence
assemblySecurity, String[] args)
   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext
executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean
preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext
tabish121@gmail.com wrote