activemq-users mailing list archives

From SledgeHammer <gro...@firstam.com>
Subject Re: Purge policy not working?
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 19:21:48 GMT
So there is no way to handle this except trying to send the response and
catching the exception? This is not good in my scenario because processing a
message can take up to 1 minute. I can't use TTL because if the queue is
backed up, I do not want messages to die. Only time I want the messages to
die is when the ReplyTo address goes bad. That seems like a useful scenario.
Otherwise, I might have to do 1 minute of work on thousands of messages when
the producer isn't even there anymore.