activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Steve.V." <stephen.vinc...@sas.com>
Subject Re: Does the ">" destination wildcard require at least one character preceding it?
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 20:38:08 GMT
I feel sure that 5.9 invocation failure I mentioned in my last post was
caused by an incomplete extraction of the tar file.  I was testing on an
UNIX box running HP-UX 11.31 and its tar command is old.  It did not
accommodate the long path names.  So, I downloaded the 04Apr 5.9 snapshot
and used gtar command to extract the tar file.  In doing so, I was able to
get all of the files.  :)  I am able to run 5.9, but the bad news is that I
am still experiencing the same intermittent problem where sometimes messages
are dispatched to the consumer, but the MesssageServlet does not send them
in a GET response back to my RESTful API client.

-----
Stephen Vincent