activemq-users mailing list archives

From Bratislav Stojanovic <bratislav1...@gmail.com>
Subject Remotely update AMQ itself
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 15:18:49 GMT
Hi all,

I'm wondering, is it possible to remotely update AMQ code itself? Is there a
way to somehow push a message (or connect) to the broker in the way that
broker starts to update itself (or part of itself) by downloading a new
version, replacing some files and automatically restart? This option would
be quite usable for me, because I'm managing 100+ AMQ enabled computers and
updating brokers on each of them manually would be very difficult &
time-consuming.

Thank You.