activemq-users mailing list archives

From arjun <arjun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AMQ 5.5.0 - queues having persistent messages dropped on restart
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 05:42:19 GMT
Hi,

Can you please confirm whether i can go ahead with my proposed solution? It
doesn't look to be a very neat solution, but we have a production release
coming up this weekend, so appreciate if you can confirm that it should not
have any negative impacts. Willing to explore any alternate options as
well(if anything is possible).