activemq-users mailing list archives

From deepak_a <angesh...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to access object org.apache.activemq from JBoss JMX management Console
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 23:01:41 GMT
Hi,

I am running activeMQ broker + JBoss in an integrated environment.
I notice that I do not see Object name filer: org.apache.activemq
from JBoss jmx-console

Can some one point out if there is any config change needed to enable this?

Note: I do see object name: activemq.queue and this lists out the Queue
names but this does not give me access to all the attributes of a Queue
(like emoryLimit, ProducerCount, Eneueue count etc)

regards