activemq-users mailing list archives

From arjun <arjun....@gmail.com>
Subject AMQ 5.5.0 - queues having persistent messages dropped on restart
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 16:08:33 GMT
Hi,

We notice that if a queue is not defined in <amq:destinations> of
activemq.xml, it does not get created when the broker is restarted.

Our actual problem is that DLQ's do not get created on restart of the broker
although the messages are there in our persistent data store(oracle DB). I
checked this with normal queues as well and find the same behavior.

So, are we supposed to create DLQ's also on start up by defining dlq's in
<amq:destinations> of activemq.xml?
Or if there is any workaround, please let us know