activemq-users mailing list archives

From yogu13 <yogesh....@synechron.com>
Subject Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: ActiveMQ 5.8.0 Issue with HTTP Connector
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 10:41:09 GMT
I was able to fix the issue...

The issue was content-type which was being set as part of the HTTP Request.
The HTTP Request had a content type as "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
we changed it to "text/xml" and the exception doesnt comeup. Perhaps there
is a fork in logic the way data is serialized based on content types.

I accidently discovered it but from what i know there is nothing on this
written in the documentation.

Regards,
-Yogesh