activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Black" <mdblac...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Dispatched Queue Size
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2013 13:34:27 GMT
I duplicated this behavior on RedHat Linux with 5.6.0 and sleep(600);
To recap at this point:
Sleep(500) works fine, Sleep(600) gets an exception, Sleep(1000) misses the
1st message.

So it's not platform dependent.  Given the error I see I don't think it's
necessarily related to my original problems since I open up a session and
keep it open.
So I'll proceed to the topic test emulating a WAN.

The 5.6.0 exception at sleep(600)

Sent message: 2064808722 : Thread-18
Sent message: 104269367 : Thread-21
Sent message: 1324175085 : Thread-15
Sent message: 1306086873 : Thread-13
Sent message: 645932672 : Thread-5
Sent message: 655173389 : Thread-6
Sent message: 112264881 : Thread-22
2 Received: Hello world! From: Thread-15 : 1324175085
6 Received: Hello world! From: Thread-5 : 645932672
5 Received: Hello world! From: Thread-18 : 2064808722
1 Received: Hello world! From: Thread-13 : 1306086873
3 Received: Hello world! From: Thread-6 : 655173389
4 Received: Hello world! From: Thread-22 : 112264881
Caught: javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create Transport. Reason:
javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException:
org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=localhost,Type=Broker
javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create Transport. Reason:
javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException:
org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=localhost,Type=Broker
	at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java
:35)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createTransport(ActiveMQConnec
tionFactory.java:254)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(Activ
eMQConnectionFactory.java:267)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(Activ
eMQConnectionFactory.java:239)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createConnection(ActiveMQConne
ctionFactory.java:185)Caught: javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create
Transport. Reason: javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException:
org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=localhost,Type=Broker

	at App$HelloWorldProducer.run(App.java:71)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:736)
Caused by: javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException:
org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=localhost,Type=Broker
	at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.Repository.addMBean(Repository.java:465)
	at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.internal_addObject(Def
aultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:1496)
	at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerDynamicMBean(D
efaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:975)
	at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerObject(Default
MBeanServerInterceptor.java:929)
	at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerMBean(DefaultM
BeanServerInterceptor.java:324)
	at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.registerMBean(JmxMBeanServer.java:494
)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagementContext.registerMBean(ManagementCon
text.java:308)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.AnnotatedMBean.registerMBean(AnnotatedMBean.j
ava:65)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.startManagementContext(BrokerServic
e.java:2228)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.start(BrokerService.java:516)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransportFactory.doCompositeConnect(VMTra
nsportFactory.java:124)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransportFactory.doConnect(VMTransportFac
tory.java:54)javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create Transport. Reason:
javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException:
org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=localhost,Type=Broker

	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.doConnect(TransportFactory.ja
va:51)	at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java
:35)

	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.connect(TransportFactory.java
:80)	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createTransport(ActiveMQConnec
tionFactory.java:254)

	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createTransport(ActiveMQConnec
tionFactory.java:252)	at