activemq-users mailing list archives

From Bipin Jethwani <>
Subject Re: Re: Re:How to set network connector between to secure activemq broker?
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 17:55:41 GMT
We have embedded activemq brokers attached to our software and we let users
connect those together to form a network of brokers from a specific
We don't want users to go to the other remote instance and create a network
connector. HTH

Isn't there anyway to workaround this issue? Relating to security there are
two things I didn't like about activemq, frist is this netwrok connector
between two secure broker and other is that camel although connecting using
vm protocol is required to authenticate to the broker, I fail to understand
as could could be the risk to allow camel connect unauthenticated when
connecting over vm:// protocol to a broker.