activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <>
Subject Re: AMQ_SCHEDULER_ACTION_BROWSE returns incomplete list
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 15:36:21 GMT
Yah, unless Tim or Gary know off hand why this is, I would say open a JIRA.
I am not seeing any logic in the code that would filter out messages for a
browse based on TTL.

It would be great if you could throw together a little unit test that shows
this and I can take a closer look. Take a look at this test for an example
of a unit test: