activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic message forwarding
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 17:09:29 GMT
The wiki snippet that showed this was broken at:
http://activemq.apache.org/virtual-destinations.html
I've updated the wiki (should propagate shortly) and pasted the example
below:

<beans
  xmlns:amq="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
  http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core/activemq-core.xsd">

  <bean
class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer"
/>

  <broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core">
    <destinationInterceptors>
      <virtualDestinationInterceptor>
        <virtualDestinations>
          <compositeQueue name="MY.QUEUE">
            <forwardTo>
              <filteredDestination selector="odd = 'yes'" queue="FOO"/>
              <filteredDestination selector="i = 5" topic="BAR"/>
            </forwardTo>
          </compositeQueue>
        </virtualDestinations>
      </virtualDestinationInterceptor>