activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: load balancing
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 16:22:17 GMT
have a peek at rebalanceClusterClients. The clients know of one broker and
get told to rebalance when the second networked broker is started. In this
way the broker does the random assignment so it is more evenly distributed.
some details in:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3706?focusedCommentId=13205375&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13205375
and in the transport connector reference:
http://activemq.apache.org/failover-transport-reference.html broker side
failover.

--
http://redhat.com