activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <>
Subject Re: Have you written a custom lease database locker?
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 12:29:28 GMT
Thanks for the feedback. there is room for improvement here for sure. Feel
free to open jira issues to capture your experiences and contribute updates.

The lease locker needs a jdbc connection and emerged from the jdbc store so
it needs a little more work to be fully separated. For one, the statements
should be externally configurable and the dependency on a persistence
adapter made optional. Ie: it should be possible to use it as broker lock
rather than a store lock.
I opened to track this.
The optional needs a variant
that will set the brokerService so that the ioexception handler and
identity are available. Maybe just being brokerServiceAware is sufficient.

btw: the xml schema is auto generated from the interfaces by xbean so it
shows up as an option, independent of the implementation dependencies.