activemq-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Guggi <daniel.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can we combine message groups and jms selectors
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 06:46:41 GMT
thank your for your info.

would i work in theory for my case  (because i ensure that all messages
with same JMSXGroupID will have same Priority) or would it work generally
(even when messages with same JMSXGroupID have different priorities - dont
know if that really makes sense tough...)?

yes, we also consider using two queues instead of one queue with
selectors...

Can u please explain whay consumers my get stuck with sparse selector?

tia,
daniel