activemq-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Guggi <daniel.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject can we combine message groups and jms selectors
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 14:58:29 GMT
hi,

im curious if it is possible to use message-groups and jms selectors
together.

example:

i have consumer 'normalPriorityConsumer' for queue "X" with selector
'JMSProperty >= 4'
i have consumer 'lowPrioritiyConsumer' for queue "X" with selector
'JMSProperty < 4'

all messages send to queue "X" will have the JMSXGroupID header set.

would activemq be capable of sending to the appropriate consumer based on
the priority?

in my scenario this might work, because we ensure that for a given
jmsxGroupID the priority is always the same for all messages...

ty,
daniel